Legal Warning and conditions of use of maes.es
Document revised in May 2018
Thank you for visiting this space where I expose my commitments to the users who visit it.
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the features of this website and provide you with all the information related to Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L. and the purpose of the contents included in it.
Your data and your privacy are of the utmost importance on this website.
The first thing you should do is know who is responsible for this website. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, it informs you that:
- Its official company name: Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L.
- Its CIF/NIF: B39004387
- Its registered office is in: C/ Hermilio Fernandez Caballero, 91; 39611 Guarnizo, Cantabria
- Its social activity is: metalurgia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this website
Provide content related to my professional activity.
Use of the web
In the use of the website maes.es, the User undertakes not to carry out any behaviour that could damage the image, interests and rights of Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L. or from third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the website maes.es or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
It is forbidden for USERS to conduct behaviors that involve:
- Store, publish and / or transmit data, texts, images, files, links, software or other objectionable content according to the applicable legal provisions.
- Use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
The user undertakes to use maes.es, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the website maes.es provides links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links.
Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L. is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for access to these links.
Also, the user will find within this site, pages, promotions, affiliate programs that access the browsing habits of users to establish profiles. This information is always anonymous and the user is not identified.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the portal maes.es must obtain the prior written authorization of Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L. establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L. and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by maes.es of its contents or services.
Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L. informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers.
The user may make claims by requesting their claim form or by sending an email to email@example.com stating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your claim.
You can also direct your claim by postal mail addressed to: Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L., C/ Hermilio Fernandez Caballero, 91; 39611 Guarnizo, Cantabria using, if you wish, the following claim form:
For the attention of : Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L.
C/ Hermilio Fernandez Caballero, 91; 39611 Guarnizo, Cantabria
- User’s name:
- User’s address:
- User’s signature (only if presented on paper):
- Reason for the claim:
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are assigned to the website maes.es whose intellectual property belongs to Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L., being expressly prohibited to the User the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) photographs, audiovisual material and recipes, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify said circumstance to Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L. indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which they act in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L. does not grant any guarantee or take responsibility in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause::
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Warning.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In general, the relations between maes.es with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the Courts of the Autonomous Community of Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L.
In the event that any User has any questions about this legal notice or any comments on the website maes.es please contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject: SOPORTE SITIO WEB
Sociedad Española de Manutención S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website maes.es as this legal warning.